Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Update

I turn 18 weeks pregnant today! This is such great news considering the history we've had and I didn't expect to make it past 10 weeks when I first found out about this baby. I had a doc visit yesterday. So far the baby is measuring right where it should be and the heartbeat sounded great, so says the doctor. To me as long as I hear it beating it sounds pretty good! She scheduled me for an ultrasound in 3 weeks, on Nov.4 at 10am. I am so excited. The first ultrasound pic was mainly to help determine an accurate due date and it was such a tiny peanut then. This next ultrasound will really let us see the baby in a more 'human' form. Vanessa still insists she would rather have a baby pig than a boy or a girl. Olivia wants a brother. Marei says it doesn't matter to him, but I think deep down he's rooting for a boy. All I want is for this next ultrasound to show that everything on the inside looks as good as they say it does on the outside.

1 comments:

Alycia said...

Good Luck with the ultrasound!! I totally understand how good it feels to see that everything is ok on the inside!!!