Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ultrasound pics!











I will be 21 weeks tomorrow, and according to my ultrasound today it is still measuring exactly at that. What great news to hear. We pulled Olivia out of school for a short time so she could see the ultrasound as well. It didn't seem fair to leave her out of such an exciting experience. Her eyes were as big as ping pong balls! The ultrasound tech was awesome, making sure to point out everything--the bladder, kidneys, brain, liver, stomach, heart, even where the umbilical cord is connected to the baby and will some day be a belly button. We chose not to find out the sex, as we greatly appreciate the surprise, so she was careful not to give anything away. The cutest was every time she was in the area of the feet the baby would start moving its feet up and down like it was running inside of me. What an amazing experience to not only feel but also see it at the same time! Our little peanut must have ticklish feet like mommy! The next time we will see our baby will be in the flesh at the moment its born. What a long 19 weeks to go!




4 comments:

Theresa Cooley said...

How exciting! I love the last profile picture! Yeah, even when my doctor would check Kiera's heartbeat at every visit, she would kick at it! So fun to experience!

The Hiller Family said...

So exciting! Thanks for sharing them with us! It's always fun to see them in "photos" like this!

Serena said...

Congratulations! You are awesome. I love the music on your blog too. I think Olivia won the best costume award in my book!

Alycia said...

I love the second shot of the face - we never did get a good one with Brenna even though we had ultrasounds once a week - the little stinker!! Congrats!